Assistance during the Meeting
Support will be present in all sessions, throughout the meeting. Event staff will monitor session rooms and will be accessible via the chat box & email.
All of the sessions will be in “webinar” format. If you’re having a problem, can send a message via the chat box to the host & panelists and event staff will see it.
Event Staff list:
- Meghan Storey
- Patricia Allworth
If you are unable to access the Zoom session or if you’re having other issues, please email us directly at: Meghan.Storey@UnityHealth.to.
- Download and install the latest version of Zoom (5.0) prior to the meeting: https://zoom.us/download
- If you have never used Zoom before, we recommend you familiarize yourself with it in advance through the online tutorials provided by Zoom.
- You can go to https://zoom.us/test at any time to test your audio, video, and internet connection.
- Mute your microphone when not speaking.
- You will have a better wifi connection if no one is playing video games or streaming movies on your network.
- Use the Q&A function to ask the presenter a question about their presentation.