Please note: all sessions will be recorded and posted in the meeting space after the meeting, except for the poster sessions.
In the menu bar at the top of this page, under “Schedule”, you can view the sessions scheduled for this meeting.
Click on a particular session to access the Zoom link for that session.
Please refer to the AGENDA to see when you will need to switch Zoom links between sessions (you will not need to switch between every session). The moderators will also let you know during the meeting if you should prepare to switch.
Meeting registrants can view the list of poster titles under the “Virtual Poster Exhibit” section, found in the menu bar. You may also search for key words to find posters on different topics.
Click on a poster title to view the poster abstract, PDF of the poster and/or a brief recording explaining the work.
The poster presenter’s contact info will also be available and we encourage you to connect.
There will be two live, structured poster sessions where poster presenters will be in breakout rooms to answer questions about their work. You can find additional details about this in the “Virtual Poster Exhibit” section.
Oral/ Podium Presentations
You can find the list of oral/ podium presenters on the “Speaker List” page. Here, click on the title of each presentation to find the abstract, pre-recorded presentation, and presentation slides. You can see the order of presenters on the “Schedule” page and in the agenda.
Many of the meeting attendees have submitted notes about their research interests.
Please see the “Attendee List” (in menu bar at top of page) to view other attendees’ interests and find people to connect with. You may also search key words to find specific topics of interest.
You will find a “Discussion Forum” in the “Welcome” dropdown menu. You can use this forum for networking or to share information that is relevant to meeting content.
Visit the “Speaker List” section in the menu bar to see a list of all presenters. You can find their contact information in the “Attendee List” (if they have consented to share it).
Assistance during the Meeting
Support will be present in all sessions, throughout the meeting. Event staff will monitor session rooms and will be accessible via the chat box & email.
Some sessions will be in “meeting” format, and some will be in “webinar” format. Your contact options will vary based on that.
If you are able to – send a message directly to an event staff via the chat box. Event staff will show up as “Event Staff – (name)” in the participant window.
Event Staff list:
- Meghan Storey
- Lily He
- Sinit Michael (Weds & Thurs only)
- John Lapp (Friday only)
To view the participant window, click on the “Participants” button in Zoom – this is usually at the bottom of your screen.
If we are in “webinar” format you may not be able to direct message event staff. In that case, you can send a message to “all panelists” and one of the event staff will respond.
If you are unable to access the Zoom session or if you’re having other issues, please email Meghan.Storey@unityhealth.to.
- Download and install the latest version of Zoom (5.0) prior to the meeting: https://zoom.us/download
- If you have never used Zoom before, we recommend you familiarize yourself with it in advance through the online tutorials provided by Zoom.
- You can go to https://zoom.us/test at any time to test your audio, video, and internet connection.
- Mute your microphone when not speaking.
- If you are permitted to turn on your webcam, please do so. Turn it off if you are having trouble with your Internet connection of you are asked to do so because others are having trouble.
- You will have a better wifi connection if no one is playing video games or streaming movies on your network.
- If you have not already uploaded a photo for your Zoom profile, please do. That way, if you have to turn off your web cam, people will still see an image of you.
- Avoid lighting from the side or behind you.
- Use Gallery View when socializing. Use Speaker View at other times.
- Use the Q&A function to ask the presenter a question about their presentation.
All sessions will be recorded with the exception of the poster-networking sessions.
All recorded sessions will be posted on the meeting platform in the week following the meeting.
Participants will have access to the recordings until June 4th, 2021.
Please feel free to tweet during the meeting. For the presenters’ Twitter handles, please check the Attendee List.
The hashtag for the meeting is #KTCan21.
KT Canada’s Twitter handle is @KTCanada.